RANGE OF SERVICES PROVIDED
PERSONAL CARE including:-
- Assistance with washing, bathing and showering.
- Assistance with bed bathing.
- Assistance with toileting, use of incontinence pads etc.
- Assistance with dressing and undressing, getting up and going to bed.
- Care of skin, hair, teeth and nails, where appropriate.
- Assistance with medication in accordance of our policy “Administration of Medication”.
- Assistance with medical care where appropriate.
- Night sleep or sitting service.
- Day sitting service.
SOCIAL CARE AND COMMUNICATION
Listening and conversing to people is regarded as an important part of delivering care. We can assist the client to keep in touch with their friends and relatives, and help with letter writing, also:-
- Assistance with planning and shopping
- Assistance with paying bills and pension collection.
DOMESTIC CARE including:-
- Assistance with cleaning and housework.
- Assistance with laundry and ironing.
- Assistance with management of fuel and heating.
PROVISION OF MEALS AND DIETARY CARE
- Food preparation at the client’s home.
- Assistance with feeding.
It is the aim of Coastal Homecare Ltd. to provide a FLEXIBLE care service, responsive to each individual’s needs. At one end of the scale an individual may require an hour’s assistance each week, whilst at the other end of the scale 24 hour care may be required. Between these two extremes, are endless possibilities for the use of this service, tailor made for each individual.